The Golden State Warriors (19-16) take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers (19-14) as just favorites on Wednesday, March 3 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 3, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 3
Draymond Green: Day To Day (Ankle),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Day To Day (Calf)
Warriors and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Golden State is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 18-17.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Warriors are 10-6 against the spread this season.
- Only 16 of 35 Golden State games this season (45.7%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Portland has an 18-15 record ATS this season.
- The Trail Blazers hold an even 9-9 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 1-point underdog.
- Portland and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 54.5% (18) of its 33 games played.
Head to Head
The Warriors got a team-high 62 points out of Stephen Curry on the way to a 137-122 win against Damian Lillard (32 points) and the Trail Blazers in their last matchup on January 3, 2021. The Trail Blazers were 4.5-point favorites in the game, but the Warriors covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 259 total points to cover the 235.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/3/2021||Trail Blazers||Warriors||-4.5||235.5||-185||152||Regular Season||137-122 GS|
|1/1/2021||Trail Blazers||Warriors||-3.5||238||-160||133||Regular Season||123-98 POR*|
- 1/1/2021 DNP –
Trail Blazers: Gary Trent Jr.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over on Wednesday’s 235.5 total in 10 out of 35 games (28.6%) this season.
- In 33.3% of Portland’s games this season (11 of 33), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 235.5-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Warriors games is 8.6 points fewer than the over/under of 235.5 points in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers’ games have an over/under of 229.5 points this season, 6.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Warriors this season is 116.8 points, 2.2 fewer points than their implied total of 119 points in Wednesday’s game.
- So far this season, Golden State has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (119) 12 times.
- The Trail Blazers’ average implied point total on the season (117.6 points) is 0.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (117 points).
- Portland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 117 points 15 times this season.
- The Warriors are the NBA’s 12th-highest scoring team (114 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow their opponents the 25th-fewest points per game (115.1) in the league.
- The Warriors have put up a total of 42 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.2 per game), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 21 total points, -0.7 per game).
- The Warriors rebounds and assists leader is Draymond Green. He pulls down 6.0 rebounds and contributes 8.5 assists per game.
- Green’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 6.5 assists, 2.0 assists lower than his season average of 8.5.
- Golden State is led in scoring by Curry’s 29.5 points per game.
- Curry’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 2.0 points lower than his season average of 29.5.
- Curry connects on 4.8 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 4.8.
- Green leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. James Wiseman collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Golden State.
- Green’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Lillard takes the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assist lists, putting up 29.6 points and 8.1 assists per game.
- Lillard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 2.9 points greater than his season average of 29.6.
- Enes Kanter collects all of the boards and is the Portland leader in rebounds, getting 11.5 per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 9.5 rebounds, 2.0 rebounds less than his season average of 11.5.
- CJ McCollum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington is tops on Portland in both steals (1.5) and blocks (1.1) per game.
- Covington’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from