The Golden State Warriors (7-6) square off against the San Antonio Spurs (8-6) as against the spread on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 19, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Spurs Betting Odds
Warriors vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 19
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Drew Eubanks: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Luka Samanic: Day To Day (Illness),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Upper Respiratory Infection),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
Warriors and Spurs Records ATS
- Golden State’s against the spread record this season is an even 6-6-1.
- The Warriors are an even 1-1-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- Golden State and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 100% of its games this season (13/13).
- San Antonio has an 8-6 record ATS this season.
- The Spurs hold an even 2-2 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1-point underdog.
- San Antonio and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 100% (14) of its 14 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Spurs knocked off the Warriors 117-113. Alec Burks led the Warriors with 28 points, and DeMar DeRozan paced the Spurs with 24. The Warriors covered the spread as 11-point underdogs, and the teams scored 230 total points to finish over on the 217.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-11||217.5||-712||514||Regular Season||117-113 SA*|
|11/1/2019||Spurs||Warriors||-7||222||-301||243||Regular Season||127-110 SA*|
|3/18/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-105 SA|
|2/6/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||141-102 GS|
|11/18/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-92 SA|
- 12/31/2019 DNP – Warriors: D’Angelo Russell, Stephen Curry
- 11/1/2019 DNP – Warriors: Stephen Curry
- Golden State’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (228.5 points) in 24 out of 13 opportunities (184.6% of matchups).
- In 42.9% of San Antonio’s games this season (6 of 14), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 228.5-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Warriors games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points in this contest.
- Spurs’ games have an over/under of 220.9 points this season, 7.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The average implied total for the Warriors this season is 29.8 points, 85.2 fewer points than their implied total of 115 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Golden State has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 16 times this season.
- The 28.8-point average implied total on the season for the Spurs is 84.2 fewer points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- San Antonio has scored more than this game’s implied total of 113 points six times this season.
- The Warriors are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.6 PPG), while the Spurs allow the 14th-fewest points per game (109.8) in the league.
- The Warriors have a negative point differential on the season (-46 total points, -3.6 per game), while the Spurs have scored only 19 more points than their opponents (1.3 per game).
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in scoring, racking up 28.2 points per game.
- Curry’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 1.7 points lower than his season average of 28.2.
- Draymond Green leads Golden State with 6.9 assists a game and James Wiseman paces the squad with 5.9 rebounds per contest.
- Wiseman’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 3.5 boards, 2.4 rebounds lower than his season average of 5.9.
- Curry makes 4.1 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Andrew Wiggins collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace Golden State.
- Wiggins’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (20.7 points per game) and assists (7.1 assists per game).
- DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 6.5 assists, 0.6 lower than his season average of 7.1.
- Dejounte Murray’s 7.4 rebounds per game paces San Antonio’s rebounding effort. He also adds 15.4 points per game.
- Murray’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 6.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.4.
- Patty Mills makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spurs, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- San Antonio’s Murray has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Jakob Poeltl is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Murray’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from