The New York Knicks (15-16) host the Golden State Warriors (16-15) after winning three straight home games. The Warriors are favored by in the matchup, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Knicks Betting Odds
Warriors vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 23
James Wiseman: Day To Day (Wrist),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Kevon Looney: Day To Day (Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
Stephen Curry: Day To Day (Illness)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Illness)
Warriors and Knicks Records ATS
- Golden State has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 15-16 against the spread.
- The Warriors have a winning record against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more, going 8-6 this season.
- Only 14 of 31 Golden State games this season (45.2%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- New York has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 17-14.
- The Knicks hold an even 3-3 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- 32.3% of New York’s 31 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Knicks got a team-high 28 points from RJ Barrett on the way to a 119-104 win against Stephen Curry (30 points) and the Warriors in their most recent matchup on January 21, 2021. The Warriors were 5-point favorites in the game, but the Knicks covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 223 total points to go over the 215.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Warriors||Warriors||-5||215.5||-216||178||Regular Season||119-104 NY|
- Golden State’s games this season have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup total (215.5 points) in 74.2% of opportunities (23 out of 31 matchups).
- In New York’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup point total in nine out of 31 matchups (29%).
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 227.2 over/under in their games this season, 11.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.5 points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (207 points).
- The Warriors have an average implied point total of 117.2 this season, which is 8.2 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (109).
- Golden State has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (109) 18 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (109.5) is 2.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- New York has scored more than 107 points 13 times this season.
- The Warriors are at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.4 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (103.5) in the league.
- The Warriors have out-scored their opponents by a total of 47 points this season (1.6 points per game on average), while the Knicks have an even point differential on the year.
- Curry leads the Warriors in scoring, putting up 29.9 points per game.
- Curry’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.6 points higher than his season average of 29.9.
- Golden State is led in rebounding by James Wiseman’s 6.1 rebounds per game and assisting by Draymond Green’s 8.1 assists per game .
- Wiseman’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 5.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds less than his season average of 6.1.
- Curry is the top three-point shooter for the Warriors, hitting 5.0 per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 5.0.
- Golden State’s blocks leader is Wiseman, who records 1.3 per game. Kelly Oubre Jr. leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Oubre’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 23.2 points, 11.0 pulling down rebounds and dishing 5.5 assists per game.
- Randle’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 4.5 assists, 1.0 assist lower than his season average of 5.5.
- Alec Burks is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 1.9 threes per game.
- Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 1.9.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 1.9 per game.
- Robinson’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from