The Golden State Warriors (13-2) take on the Detroit Pistons (4-10) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Warriors () take on the Pistons ( on the moneyline) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 5:08 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Warriors vs Pistons Betting Odds
Warriors Vs. Pistons Player Props
Injury Report as of November 19
Stephen Curry: Out (Hip),
Klay Thompson: Out (Right Achilles),
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Rest),
Andre Iguodala: Out (Knee),
Draymond Green: Out (Thigh),
James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Isaiah Livers: Out (Conditioning),
Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pistons Defense|
|114.5 (1)||Points/Gm||107.6 (19)|
|20.1 (15)||Possessions/Game||20 (15)|
|47.4 (1)||Field Goal %||48.2 (30)|
|35.7 (8)||3PT %||39.8 (30)|
|55.9 (1)||Effective FG %||55.7 (30)|
|59 (1)||True Shooting %||58.5 (30)|
|Pistons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|98.2 (30)||Points/Gm||100.8 (2)|
|20 (16)||Possessions/Game||20.1 (16)|
|40.8 (30)||Field Goal %||42.4 (1)|
|29.5 (30)||3PT %||31.5 (5)|
|47 (30)||Effective FG %||49.5 (4)|
|50.9 (30)||True Shooting %||52.5 (4)|
Warriors and Pistons Betting Records
- Golden State has covered 10 times in 15 games with a spread this season.
- The Warriors have been favored by 2 points or more 13 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those matchups.
- A total of four out of Golden State’s 15 games this season have hit the over.
- Detroit has put together a 6-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Pistons have an ATS record of 5-8.
- A total of five Detroit games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Warriors rebounds and assists leader is Draymond Green. He pulls down 7.5 rebounds and adds 7.7 assists per game.
- Stephen Curry paces Golden State with 29.5 points per game.
- Curry knocks down 5.7 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Golden State’s blocks leader is Green, who collects 0.8 per game. Curry leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Jerami Grant outpaced his teammates on the Pistons scoring front by putting up 18 points per game. He adds 4.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- Isaiah Stewart (7.7 rebounds per game) and Killian Hayes (3.6 assists per game) are the Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Saddiq Bey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Hayes (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Stewart (1.4 per game).