The Golden State Warriors (52-29) hope to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans (36-45) on April 10, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The Warriors () take on the Pelicans ( to win) on Sunday at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of April 10, 2022 at 9:08 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Warriors vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Warriors Vs. Pelicans Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Andre Iguodala: Out (Rest),
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Rest),
Andrew Wiggins: Out (Back),
Stephen Curry: Out (Foot),
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee)
Herbert Jones: Out (Leg),
Devonte’ Graham: Out (Knee),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Ankle),
Brandon Ingram: Out (Hamstring),
Kira Lewis Jr.: Out For Season (Knee),
Zion Williamson: Out (Foot)
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pelicans Defense|
|110.8 (15)||Points/Gm||110.1 (14)|
|17.1 (24)||Possessions/Game||28.8 (29)|
|46.7 (12)||Field Goal %||47 (21)|
|36.2 (9)||3PT %||36.3 (24)|
|55 (3)||Effective FG %||54.5 (25)|
|58 (6)||True Shooting %||58 (25)|
|Pelicans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|109.3 (20)||Points/Gm||105.4 (4)|
|28.8 (2)||Possessions/Game||17.1 (7)|
|45.7 (21)||Field Goal %||43.9 (2)|
|33.2 (27)||3PT %||33.9 (3)|
|51.8 (24)||Effective FG %||51 (3)|
|55.7 (22)||True Shooting %||54.7 (3)|
Warriors and Pelicans Betting Records
- Golden State has put together a 40-38-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have been favored by 7 points or more 30 times this season, and covered the spread in 15 of those matchups.
- A total of 35 out of Golden State’s 81 games this season have gone over the point total.
- New Orleans has won 41 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 40 times.
- The Pelicans are 6-9-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over 32 out of 81 times this season.
Head to Head
The Pelicans got a team-high 32 points from Brandon Ingram on the way to a victory over Andrew Wiggins (21 points) and the Warriors in their most recent matchup on January 6, 2022. The Pelicans were 1.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 197 total points to fall short of the 212-point over/under.
- 1/6/2022 DNP – Warriors: Stephen Curry
- 11/5/2021 DNP – Pelicans: Jaxson Hayes
- The Warriors points and assists leader is Stephen Curry. He puts up 25.5 points per game and adds 6.3 assists.
- Kevon Looney paces Golden State with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- The Warriors are led by Curry from beyond the arc. He connects on 4.5 shots from deep per game.
- Gary Payton II leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Wiggins collects 0.7 blocks a game to pace Golden State.
- CJ McCollum’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Pelicans scoring and assists leaderboards with 22.5 points per game and 5.1 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 11.4 rebounds per game paces New Orleans’ rebounding effort. He also adds 17.8 points per game.
- McCollum leads the Pelicans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging three made threes per game.
- New Orleans’ McCollum has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Valanciunas is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.