The Golden State Warriors (32-12) hope to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (16-29) on January 20, 2022. The Warriors (on the spread, to win) take on the Pacers on Thursday at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of January 20, 2022 at 10:08 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Warriors vs Pacers Betting Odds
Warriors Vs. Pacers Player Props
Injury Report as of January 20
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Rest),
Draymond Green: Out (Back),
James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist),
Domantas Sabonis: Out (Ankle),
Myles Turner: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Day To Day (Calf),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot/Health and safety protocols),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Achilles)
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacers Defense|
|109.7 (13)||Points/Gm||108.8 (16)|
|20.1 (14)||Possessions/Game||27.4 (26)|
|46.4 (8)||Field Goal %||46.5 (23)|
|36 (8)||3PT %||35.9 (23)|
|54.7 (2)||Effective FG %||52.8 (19)|
|57.6 (3)||True Shooting %||56.7 (23)|
|Pacers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|108 (17)||Points/Gm||101.6 (1)|
|27.4 (5)||Possessions/Game||20.1 (17)|
|45.7 (15)||Field Goal %||42.8 (1)|
|32.5 (28)||3PT %||32.8 (4)|
|52.3 (16)||Effective FG %||49.7 (1)|
|55.6 (17)||True Shooting %||53.3 (2)|
Warriors and Pacers Betting Records
- Golden State is 25-17-2 ATS this season.
- The Warriors have covered the spread twice when favored by 14.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- So far this season, 16 out of Golden State’s 44 games have hit the over.
- Indiana is 23-22-0 ATS this season.
- So far this year, 21 out of Indiana’s 45 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Warriors knocked off the Pacers . Stephen Curry led the Warriors with 26 points, and Domantas Sabonis paced the Pacers with 30. The Pacers covered the spread as 4-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 202 total points to go under the 214-point over/under.
- 12/13/2021 DNP – Pacers: Justin Holiday
- The Warriors rebounds and assists leader is Draymond Green. He averages 7.8 rebounds and contributes 7.6 assists per game.
- Curry paces Golden State with 26.1 points per game.
- Curry is the top three-point shooter for the Warriors, connecting on 4.9 per game.
- Golden State’s blocks leader is Green, who records 1.2 per game. Curry leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- Sabonis has shown out this season to lead the Pacers in points (19 per game), rebounds (11.9 per game), and assists (4.9 per game).
- Justin Holiday leads the Pacers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Sabonis tops Indiana in steals with one per game, and Myles Turner leads the squad in blocks with 2.8 per game.