In Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals, the Golden State Warriors and the Dallas Mavericks meet. The Warriors () take on the Mavericks ( on the moneyline) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, live on TNT. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of May 18, 2022 at 9:08 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Warriors vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Warriors Vs. Mavericks Player Props
Injury Report as of May 18
Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow),
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee),
Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck)
Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|111 (15)||Points/Gm||104.7 (2)|
|16.9 (24)||Possessions/Game||9.4 (1)|
|46.9 (8)||Field Goal %||45.7 (12)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||34 (4)|
|55.2 (3)||Effective FG %||52.1 (6)|
|58.2 (4)||True Shooting %||55.5 (7)|
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|108 (24)||Points/Gm||105.5 (4)|
|9.4 (30)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (7)|
|46.1 (19)||Field Goal %||43.9 (2)|
|35 (19)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|53.8 (13)||Effective FG %||50.9 (2)|
|57.2 (13)||True Shooting %||54.6 (2)|
Warriors and Mavericks Betting Records
- Golden State has covered 46 times in 93 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Warriors have covered the spread 27 times this season (27-21-2 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Golden State’s games have hit the over 43 out of 93 times this season.
- Dallas is 55-38-2 ATS this year.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 10-5.
- A total of 37 Dallas games this year have gone over the point total.
Head to Head
The Mavericks got a team-high 41 points from Luka Doncic on the way to a win against Jordan Poole (23 points) and the Warriors in their last matchup on March 3, 2022. The Mavericks were 1.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 235 total points to cover the 220.5-point over/under.
- 3/3/2022 DNP – Warriors: Damion Lee
- 1/5/2022 DNP – Warriors: Otto Porter Jr.
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in points and assists. He averages 25.5 points per game while adding 6.3 assists.
- Golden State is led by Kevon Looney’s 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Curry hits 4.5 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Golden State’s blocks leader is Andrew Wiggins, who collects 0.7 per game. Gary Payton II leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Doncic has shown out this season to lead the Mavericks in points (28.4 per game), rebounds (9.1 per game), and assists (8.7 per game).
- Doncic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, cashing in 3.1 treys per game.
- Doncic tops Dallas in steals with 1.2 per game, and Maxi Kleber leads the squad in blocks with one per game.