The Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies are meeting in the second round of the NBA Playoffs, with a decisive Game 6 coming up. The Warriors () will play against the Grizzlies ( to win) starting at 10:00 PM ET Friday on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of .
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of May 13, 2022 at 10:08 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Warriors vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors Vs. Grizzlies Player Props
Injury Report as of May 13
Gary Payton II: Out (Elbow),
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot),
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee),
Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck)
Santi Aldama: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Knee),
Ja Morant: Out (Knee)
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|111 (15)||Points/Gm||109.9 (12)|
|16.9 (24)||Possessions/Game||31 (30)|
|46.9 (8)||Field Goal %||45.5 (10)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||34.9 (11)|
|55.2 (3)||Effective FG %||52.3 (10)|
|58.2 (4)||True Shooting %||55.8 (9)|
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|115.6 (2)||Points/Gm||105.5 (4)|
|31 (1)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (7)|
|46.2 (18)||Field Goal %||43.9 (2)|
|35.3 (16)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|52.3 (23)||Effective FG %||50.9 (2)|
|55.3 (24)||True Shooting %||54.6 (2)|
Warriors and Grizzlies Betting Records
- Golden State is 45-44-3 ATS this season.
- The Warriors have been favored by 8 points or more 26 times this season, and covered the spread in 12 of those games.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the point total 43 out of 92 times this season.
- Memphis is 59-33-1 ATS this year.
- The Grizzlies have been an underdog by 8 points or more four times this year, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- In Memphis’ 93 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 47 times.
Head to Head
The Grizzlies got a team-high 21 points from Tyus Jones on the way to a win against Klay Thompson (19 points) and the Warriors in their last matchup on May 11, 2022. The Warriors were 4-point favorites in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 229 total points to cover the 219-point over/under.
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in points and assists. He puts up 25.5 points per game while tacking on 6.3 assists.
- Golden State’s rebounding leader is Kevon Looney, who pulls down 7.3 per game.
- Curry hits 4.5 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Gary Payton II leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Andrew Wiggins collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace Golden State.
- Desmond Bane owns the Grizzlies top spot in scoring with 18.2 points per game and also tacks on 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Steven Adams with 10 rebounds per game and Jones with 4.4 assists per game.
- Bane leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging three made threes per game.
- Memphis’ De’Anthony Melton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Jaren Jackson Jr. is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.