In Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Golden State Warriors and the Memphis Grizzlies meet. The Warriors (on the spread) and Grizzlies ( to win) will meet Sunday at 3:30 PM ET. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of May 1, 2022 at 3:09 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Warriors vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors Vs. Grizzlies Player Props
Injury Report as of May 1
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee),
Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck)
Santi Aldama: Out (Knee),
Steven Adams: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Killian Tillie: Out (Knee),
Ziaire Williams: Day To Day (Knee)
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|111 (15)||Points/Gm||109.9 (12)|
|16.9 (24)||Possessions/Game||31 (30)|
|46.9 (8)||Field Goal %||45.5 (10)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||34.9 (11)|
|55.2 (3)||Effective FG %||52.3 (10)|
|58.2 (4)||True Shooting %||55.8 (9)|
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|115.6 (2)||Points/Gm||105.5 (4)|
|31 (1)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (7)|
|46.2 (18)||Field Goal %||43.9 (2)|
|35.3 (16)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|52.3 (23)||Effective FG %||50.9 (2)|
|55.3 (24)||True Shooting %||54.6 (2)|
Warriors and Grizzlies Betting Records
- Golden State has covered 44 times in 87 chances against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 31-29-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the point total 40 out of 87 times this season.
- Memphis has covered 55 times in 88 games with a spread this year.
- The Grizzlies have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more 22 times this season, and covered the spread in 13 of those games.
- Memphis’ games have hit the over 44 out of 88 times this season.
Head to Head
Desmond Bane (22 points) led the Grizzlies over Jordan Poole (25 points) and the Warriors in their most recent matchup on March 28, 2022. The Grizzlies were favored by 9.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 218 total points in the matchup fell short of the 222-point over/under.
- 3/28/2022 DNP – Warriors: Stephen Curry, Otto Porter Jr.; Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr.
- 12/23/2021 DNP – Warriors: Andrew Wiggins, Jordan Poole, Damion Lee; Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke
- 10/28/2021 DNP – Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in points and assists. He contributes 25.5 points per game while also adding 6.3 assists.
- Kevon Looney paces Golden State with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- The Warriors are led by Curry from beyond the arc. He connects on 4.5 shots from deep per game.
- Golden State’s blocks leader is Andrew Wiggins, who collects 0.7 per game. Gary Payton II leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
- Bane owns the Grizzlies top spot in scoring with 18.2 points per game and also tacks on 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Steven Adams with 10 rebounds per game and Tyus Jones with 4.4 assists per game.
- Bane is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, knocking down three threes per game.
- Memphis’ De’Anthony Melton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Jaren Jackson Jr. is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.