Warren Foegele and the Edmonton Oilers play the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. If you’re considering a wager on Foegele against the Avalanche, we have plenty of information to help you below.
Warren Foegele Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Warren Foegele Season Stats
- In 72 games this season, Foegele has a plus-minus of -10, and averages 12:46 on the ice.
- He has scored in nine games, and has 10 goals in total, this season.
- Foegele has gotten an assist in 13 games, and has 14 assists in total, this season.
- Foegele has gotten at least one point in 21 games this season, and 24 points in total.
- On the power play, he has scored two goals, plus picked up one assist.
- He takes 1.7 shots per game, scoring on 8.2% of them.
Warren Foegele Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/5/2022||Sharks||0||0||0||8:56||Away||W 2-1 OT|
|4/1/2022||Blues||0||0||0||6:34||Home||W 6-5 OT|
|3/30/2022||Kings||0||0||0||11:10||Home||W 4-3 SO|
|3/21/2022||Avalanche||0||0||0||9:57||Away||L 3-2 OT|
Edmonton Oilers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from