The Wagner Seahawks (11-7, 4-3 NEC) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (9-11, 2-5 NEC) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Spiro Sports Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Seahawks’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Terriers ( ).
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:40 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Wagner vs Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Wagner Offense Vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Defense
|Wagner Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Francis (BKN) Defense|
|64.9 (331)||Points/Gm||68.9 (170)|
|13.6 (226)||Possessions/Game||8.6 (5)|
|40.5 (341)||Field Goal %||45.3 (279)|
|32.2 (274)||3PT %||39.2 (355)|
|46.5 (336)||Effective FG %||50.6 (207)|
|49.4 (348)||True Shooting %||55.1 (186)|
Saint Francis (BKN) Offense Vs. Wagner Defense
|Saint Francis (BKN) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wagner Defense|
|65.4 (327)||Points/Gm||61.9 (23)|
|8.6 (358)||Possessions/Game||13.6 (133)|
|41.1 (325)||Field Goal %||42.7 (135)|
|33.9 (189)||3PT %||30.4 (42)|
|46.6 (333)||Effective FG %||48.1 (104)|
|50.6 (331)||True Shooting %||55.9 (216)|
Best Betting Sites For Wagner vs Saint Francis (BKN)
Wagner Betting Insights
- Wagner has put together a 6-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- So far this season, four out of Wagner’s 16 games have gone over the point total.
- In eight of 16 games this season, the Seahawks and their opponents have scored more than 123.5 points.
- The average total in Wagner’s outings this year is 126.9, 3.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Insights
- Saint Francis (BKN) has won nine games against the spread this year, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Terriers have covered the spread twice this year (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- A total of five Saint Francis (BKN)’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Terriers have played 12 games this season that have gone over 123.5 combined points scored.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s games this year have had a 134.3-point total on average, 10.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Wagner Key Players
- DeLonnie Hunt leads the Seahawks in points and assists. He averages 11.6 points per game while tacking on 3.2 assists.
- Wagner’s rebounding leader is Brandon Brown, who pulls down 8.9 per game.
- The Seahawks are led by J. Ezquerra from long distance. He hits 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Wagner’s blocks leader is Keyontae Lewis, who averages 1.0 per game. Brown leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
Saint Francis (BKN) Key Players
- Larry Moreno has the top spot on the Terriers scoring and assist lists, putting up 10.6 points and 2.3 assists per game.
- Josiah Harris’ 7.6 rebounds per game paces Saint Francis (BKN)’s rebounding effort. He also adds 7.9 points per game.
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr. leads the Terriers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s Moreno has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Harris is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.