The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The No. 22 Virginia Cavaliers are heavy favorites () as they try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Wednesday, January 6, at John Paul Jones Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET and the matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Virginia Betting Information
- Virginia has a 4-2 record ATS this year.
- The Cavaliers are 3-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 14-point favorite.
- Only 2 of 6 Virginia games this season (33.3%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
Virginia Players to Watch
|Trey Murphy III||7||11.1||3.3||1.3||0.7||0.3||2.3|
Wake Forest Betting Information
- With a 1-2 record ATS, Wake Forest has not routinely covered the spread this season.
- The Demon Deacons hold an even 1-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 14-point underdog.
- The Demon Deacons and their opponents have regularly been held under this season, only claiming the over in 33.3% (1) of their three games played.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Virginia and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 124 total in five out of seven games (71.4%) this year.
- In four out of Wake Forest’s four games this year (100%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- The total for the contest of 124 is 25.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cavaliers (73.3 points per game) and the Demon Deacons (76.5 points per game).
- The 121.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.5 fewer than the 124 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Cavaliers games is 134 points, 10 more than the over/under of 124 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 13.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Demon Deacons games this season (137.2 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2020||Virginia||Wake Forest||-7.5||114.5||-393||293||Regular Season||65-63 UVA|
|1/22/2019||N/A||Virginia||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-45 UVA|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from