The Virginia Tech Hokies (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (1-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at Cassell Coliseum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hokies’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Red Flash ( ).
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of November 18, 2021 at 4:28 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Virginia Tech vs Saint Francis (PA) Betting Odds
Virginia Tech Offense Vs. Saint Francis (PA) Defense (From 2020-21)
|Virginia Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Francis (PA) Defense|
|71.8 (153)||Points/Gm||73.5 (261)|
|66.4 (285)||Possessions/Game||69.3 (179)|
|44.9 (119)||Field Goal %||45.7 (272)|
|35.1 (110)||3PT %||31.7 (71)|
|52 (97)||Effective FG %||51.9 (262)|
|55.5 (93)||True Shooting %||55.4 (269)|
Saint Francis (PA) Offense vs. Virginia Tech Defense (From 2020-21)
|Saint Francis (PA) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Virginia Tech Defense|
|68.3 (252)||Points/Gm||66.1 (58)|
|69.1 (171)||Possessions/Game||65.8 (45)|
|42.8 (240)||Field Goal %||42.6 (135)|
|30.6 (303)||3PT %||33.1 (133)|
|47.8 (280)||Effective FG %||49 (141)|
|52 (250)||True Shooting %||52.7 (151)|
Virginia Tech Betting Insights
- Virginia Tech compiled an 11-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Hokies won each of their two games last season when playing as at least 20-point favorites.
- A total of 11 of Virginia Tech’s games last season hit the over.
- In 11 games last season, Virginia Tech and its opponents went over 139.5 combined points.
- The Hokies had an average total of 135.2 in their matchups last season, 4.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Insights
- Saint Francis (PA) won 10 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 25 times.
- The Red Flash did not cover the spread when an underdog by 20 points or more last year (in one opportunity).
- In Saint Francis (PA)’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 14 times.
- Saint Francis (PA) played 16 games last season that had more than 139.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Red Flash outings last year was 146.6, 7.1 more points than this game’s total.
Virginia Tech Key Players
- Keve Aluma contributed 15 points per game last season and grabed 8.1 rebounds a contest.
- Wabissa Bede collected 3.2 assists per game.
- Nahiem Alleyne was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.9 per game.
- Hunter Cattoor averaged 0.9 steals per game. Aluma collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
Saint Francis (PA) Key Players
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover scored 15.2 points per game and dished out 4.4 assists per contest last season.
- Mark Flagg pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Bryce Laskey had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Dixon-Conover collected 1.7 steals per game. Flagg averaged 0.5 blocks an outing.