The Virginia Tech Hokies (4-0) will host the Merrimack Warriors (3-2) after winning three home games in a row. The contest starts at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 21, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hokies’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Warriors ( ).
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of November 21, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Virginia Tech vs Merrimack Betting Odds
Virginia Tech Offense Vs. Merrimack Defense (From 2020-21)
|Virginia Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Merrimack Defense|
|71.8 (153)||Points/Gm||66.7 (67)|
|66.4 (285)||Possessions/Game||67.3 (95)|
|44.9 (119)||Field Goal %||42.2 (108)|
|35.1 (110)||3PT %||34.4 (222)|
|52 (97)||Effective FG %||48 (83)|
|55.5 (93)||True Shooting %||52 (109)|
Merrimack Offense vs. Virginia Tech Defense (From 2020-21)
|Merrimack Offense||Stats (Rank)||Virginia Tech Defense|
|66.3 (284)||Points/Gm||66.1 (58)|
|67.2 (247)||Possessions/Game||65.8 (45)|
|44.9 (119)||Field Goal %||42.6 (135)|
|31.7 (274)||3PT %||33.1 (133)|
|51.4 (119)||Effective FG %||49 (141)|
|54.3 (148)||True Shooting %||52.7 (151)|
Virginia Tech Betting Insights
- Virginia Tech put together an 11-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Hokies won each of their two games last season when playing as at least 18.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Virginia Tech’s games.
- In 18 of 20 games last season, Virginia Tech and its opponents went over 122 points.
- The average point total in Hokies matchups last season was 135.2, 13.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
Merrimack Betting Insights
- Merrimack compiled a 13-11-1 ATS record last season.
- Merrimack and its opponents combined to go over the point total 11 out of 25 times last season.
- Merrimack played 18 games last season that had more than 122 combined points scored.
- Warriors outings last year had a 132.7-point average over/under, 10.7 more points than this game’s point total.
Virginia Tech Key Players
- Keve Aluma averaged 15 points per game last season and pulled down 8.1 rebounds a contest.
- Wabissa Bede averaged 3.2 assists per game.
- Nahiem Alleyne knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Hunter Cattoor grabbed 0.9 steals per game. Aluma averaged 1.3 blocks a game.
Merrimack Key Players
- Jordan Minor was solid last season with 12 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Mikey Watkins collected 3.8 assists per game.
- Mykel Derring had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Watkins averaged 1.9 steals per game. Minor collected 1.4 blocks a game.