The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 16, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Virginia vs Furman Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Virginia Offense Vs. Furman Defense
|Virginia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Furman Defense|
|67.8 (278)||Points/Gm||71.2 (214)|
|32.6 (258)||Possessions/Game||33.9 (169)|
|44.9 (168)||Field Goal %||44.5 (212)|
|35.3 (113)||3PT %||32.9 (104)|
|51.3 (172)||Effective FG %||50.2 (172)|
|55.0 (149)||True Shooting %||56.3 (271)|
Furman Offense Vs. Virginia Defense
|Furman Offense||Stats (Rank)||Virginia Defense|
|82.1 (7)||Points/Gm||60.3 (6)|
|33.9 (186)||Possessions/Game||32.6 (105)|
|48.3 (18)||Field Goal %||41.5 (44)|
|34.7 (157)||3PT %||34.0 (188)|
|56.4 (7)||Effective FG %||48.2 (80)|
|60.0 (7)||True Shooting %||51.7 (60)|
Best Betting Sites For Virginia vs Furman
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Virginia Betting Insights
- Virginia has put together a 13-18-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread seven times this season (7-12 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- A total of 16 out of Virginia’s 32 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In 12 of 32 games this season, the Cavaliers and their opponents have combined to total more than 132 points.
- Virginia has had an average of 128.1 points in its games this season, 3.9 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Furman Betting Insights
- Furman has compiled an 18-13-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Paladins have not covered the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Furman and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 17 out of 31 times this season.
- The Paladins have played 27 games this season that finished with a point total higher than 132 points.
- Furman has a 153.3-point average over/under in its contests this season, 21.3 more points than this game’s total.
Virginia Key Players
- Armaan Franklin leads the Cavaliers in scoring, averaging 12.5 points per game.
- Virginia is led in rebounding by Jayden Gardner’s 5.8 rebounds per game and assists by Kihei Clark’s 5.4 assists per game.
- The Cavaliers are led by Franklin from long distance. He makes 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Virginia’s blocks leader is Kadin Shedrick, who collects 1.3 per game. Reece Beekman leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
Furman Key Players
- Mike Bothwell owns the Paladins top spot in scoring with 18.0 points per game and also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Furman leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jalen Slawson with 7.1 rebounds per game and JP Pegues with 4.0 assists per game.
- Pegues leads the Paladins in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Slawson is a defensive force for Furman, leading the team in both steals (1.6 per game) and blocks (1.5 per game).