Below you’ll find stats and insights about Whaley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Vincent Whaley odds for the Valero Texas Open
Whaley’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Whaley has an average finish of 39th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Whaley has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 over his last five appearances.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Whaley at the Valero Texas Open
- Whaley has an average finish of 32nd with a personal best of finish of 29th at this tournament.
- Whaley has made the cut in each of his last two trips to this event.
- Whaley last played this event in 2022 and finished 29th.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than average.
- The courses Whaley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,267 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vincent Whaley 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-72-71 (-6)||$55,112|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||70-68-70-73 (-7)||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||72-75-72-79 (+10)||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-70||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-68||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-65-75||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-66||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||70-64-74-70 (-10)||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||66-67-69-64 (-14)||$114,375|
Whaley’s last tournament appearance was on March 24-28 at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 28th-place finish in the Corales Puntacana Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from