Vincent Whaley enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 58th in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic. This tournament will tee off in Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Vincent Whaley odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Whaley’s recent form
- Whaley will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Whaley has finished in the top five in one of his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Whaley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Whaley at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Whaley finished 58th in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- Whaley has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Whaley last played this event in 2021 and finished 58th.
- He carded one top-10 round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 75 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Whaley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,232 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vincent Whaley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||31||N/A||$21,169|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||5||70-64-67-67 (-20)||2.472||-3.012||$151,700|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||70-69-68-69 (-8)||3.112||2.068||$21,975|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-66||-11.804||5.598||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||72-69-67-69 (-3)||-2.300||0.508||$39,730|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-69-66-67 (-17)||1.336||3.484||$68,445|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||-1.22||-3.606||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-73||-4.246||-5.184||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-72-71-69 (-6)||0.432||6.548||$55,112|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||70-68-70-73 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-69||-10.896||2.716||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||72-75-72-79 (+10)||-5.447||3.627||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-70||-0.402||-1.750||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-68||0.191||-1.761||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-65-75||-1.27||-0.961||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-66||-4.102||-0.116||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||70-64-74-70 (-10)||-1.520||-1.278||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||66-67-69-64 (-14)||0.149||5.534||$114,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from