In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Whaley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Vincent Whaley odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Whaley’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Whaley has an average finish of 30th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Whaley has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -10.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Whaley at the RBC Canadian Open
- Whaley finished 35th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,025 yards, 247 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Courses Whaley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,231 yards, 206 yards longer than the 7,025-yard St. George’s Golf and Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vincent Whaley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||72-69-67 (-3)||–||–||$39,730|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-69-66-67 (-17)||1.336||3.484||$68,445|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||-1.22||-3.606||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-73||-4.246||-5.184||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-72-71-69 (-6)||0.432||6.548||$55,112|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||70-68-70-73 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-69||-10.896||2.716||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||72-75-72-79 (+10)||-5.447||3.627||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-70||-0.402||-1.750||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-68||0.191||-1.761||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-65-75||-1.27||-0.961||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-66||-4.102||-0.116||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||70-64-74-70 (-10)||-1.520||-1.278||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||66-67-69-64 (-14)||0.149||5.534||$114,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from