Vincent Trocheck will be in action when
the Carolina Hurricanes and Boston Bruins face off in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Monday, May 2, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. If you’re considering a bet on Trocheck against the Bruins, we have plenty of information to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Vincent Trocheck Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Vincent Trocheck Season Stats
- In 81 games this season, Trocheck has averaged 17:52 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +21.
- Trocheck has scored in 20 games so far this season, and has 21 goals in total.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 25 games this season, and has 30 in total.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 37 games, and has 51 points in total, this season.
- On the power play, Trocheck has six goals and six assists.
- Trocheck’s shooting percentage this season is 12.5%, and he is averaging 2.1 shots per game.
Vincent Trocheck Prop Bet Insights
- Trocheck has exceeded his points prop bet in 31 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 70 opportunities).
- In 61 games this season with shorter odds than -105 to go over his point total, Trocheck has exceeded the total 27 times (44.3% of chances).
- In the six games Trocheck has played this season with longer odds than -105 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total two times (33.3% of chances).
- Trocheck has an implied probability of 51.2% to go over his point total based on the odds.
Vincent Trocheck Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/23/2022||Devils||0||0||0||16:52||Away||W 3-2 OT|
|4/14/2022||Red Wings||0||0||0||16:08||Home||L 3-0|
Carolina Hurricanes Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from