The No. 11 Villanova Wildcats (13-5, 6-2 Big East) hope to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Georgetown Hoyas (6-9, 0-4 Big East) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Hoyas ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of January 22, 2022 at 7:58 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Villanova vs Georgetown Betting Odds
Villanova Offense Vs. Georgetown Defense
|Villanova Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgetown Defense|
|72.1 (176)||Points/Gm||75.9 (327)|
|62.3 (351)||Possessions/Game||72.5 (298)|
|43.2 (233)||Field Goal %||44.6 (270)|
|35.6 (86)||3PT %||35.7 (301)|
|51.4 (145)||Effective FG %||51.8 (292)|
|55.9 (99)||True Shooting %||54.1 (282)|
Georgetown Offense Vs. Villanova Defense
|Georgetown Offense||Stats (Rank)||Villanova Defense|
|74.2 (124)||Points/Gm||60.2 (19)|
|70.9 (88)||Possessions/Game||63.6 (13)|
|42 (282)||Field Goal %||39.8 (38)|
|38.1 (22)||3PT %||30.9 (79)|
|48.7 (255)||Effective FG %||46.6 (72)|
|52.6 (226)||True Shooting %||49.8 (74)|
Villanova Betting Insights
- Villanova has compiled a 13-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites this season.
- In Villanova’s 18 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- Villanova and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in six of 18 games this season.
- Wildcats contests this year have an average total of 137.1, 2.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Georgetown Betting Insights
- Georgetown has covered 11 times in 15 chances against the spread this season.
- Georgetown’s games have gone over the point total seven out of 15 times this year.
- Georgetown has combined with its opponent to score more than 139.5 points in 11 of 15 games this season.
- The average over/under for Hoyas matchups this season is 145.4, 5.9 more points than this game’s total.
Villanova Key Players
- Collin Gillespie leads the Wildcats in scoring (16.7 points per game) and assists (3.3 assists per game).
- Jermaine Samuels paces Villanova with 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Gillespie knocks down 3.1 treys per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Gillespie leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Samuels collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace Villanova.
Georgetown Key Players
- The Hoyas leader in scoring is Kaiden Rice with 13.9 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds per game and 0.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to Georgetown leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Aminu Mohammed with 8.4 rebounds per game and Dante Harris with 4.8 assists per game.
- Rice leads the Hoyas in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging four made threes per game.
- Nobody on Georgetown grabs more steals than Harris (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Ryan Mutombo (one per game).