Viktor Hovland’s latest odds to win the Sentry Tournament of Champions are listed at. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hovland from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of January 8, 2022 at 11:23 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Viktor Hovland odds for the Sentry Tournament of Champions
Hovland’s recent form
- Hovland has qualified for the weekend nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hovland has one win and two top-five finishes.
- Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -15.8 those five times he’s made the cut.
Sentry Tournament of Champions details
- Date: January 6- 9, 2022
- Location: Kapalua, HI
- Course: Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course)
- Par: 73 / 7,596 yards
- Purse: 8.2M
Course comparison – Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,313 yards over the past year, while Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course) is set to play at a longer 7,596 yards.
- The courses Hovland has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,371 yards, while Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course) will play at 7,596 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Viktor Hovland 2022 results
|December 2- 5||Hero World Challenge||MC||68-69-67-66||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||1||67-65-62-67 (-23)||$1,296,000|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||18||65-68-70-67 (-18)||$116,331|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||44||67-67-73-68 (-9)||$23,450|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||5||66-68-70-65 (-14)||$2,200,000|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||17||70-69-68-66 (-15)||$133,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||43||68-67-65-77 (-7)||$32,775|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||36||73-65-69-71 (-2)||$59,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||14||68-69-71-64 (-12)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||12||68-71-69-66 (-6)||$181,083|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-46||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||47||72-70-76-74 (+4)||$26,009|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||30||69-75-75-71 (+2)||$59,750|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||3||69-72-68-67 (-8)||$477,900|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||3||69-69-68-65 (-13)||$407,100|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||73-70-72-73 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||69-68-77-78 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||2||71-69-66-67 (-15)||$783,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||5||71-69-70-67 (-7)||$344,100|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||2||70-65-73-71 (-9)||$456,375|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||31||69-68-68-76 (-11)||$49,000|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Hovland’s win last time out at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on November 4- 7.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from