In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Hovland from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of April 10, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Viktor Hovland odds for the Masters Tournament
Hovland’s recent form
- Hovland will look to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Hovland has finished in the top 10 three times over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in two of those outings.
- Over his last five appearances, Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Hovland at the Masters Tournament
- In his last three trips to this event, Hovland has an average finishing position of 27th.
- In his last three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Hovland finished 27th when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 166 yards longer than the average 7,309 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Hovland has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,386 yards, 89 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Viktor Hovland 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||72-76-71 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-70-68-71 (-6)||-0.44||4.08||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||71-73-68-69 (-7)||11.516||-3.143||$525,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||69-66-75-74 (-4)||10.098||2.082||$908,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||4||71-64-65-70 (-14)||6.473||5.090||$540,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-72||-4.072||0.905||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||69-69-73-67 (-14)||-1.912||-3.219||$108,000|
Hovland’s last tournament appearance was on March 17-20 at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 33rd-place finish in the Valspar Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from