Viktor Hovland heads into the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +3300 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 32nd in his last appearance at this tournament in 2019.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Viktor Hovland odds for the Masters Tournament
Hovland’s recent form
- Hovland has finished in the top five three times over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -6.8.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Hovland at the Masters Tournament
- The last time Hovland played this event in 2019, he finished 32nd. He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than average.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Hovland has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,292 yards, 183 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 280.4 strokes and an average score of -4.1. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Viktor Hovland 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||69-68-77-78 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||2||71-69-66-67 (-15)||$783,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||5||71-69-70-67 (-7)||$344,100|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||2||70-65-73-71 (-9)||$456,375|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||31||69-68-68-76 (-11)||$49,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from