In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Hovland from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of May 29, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Viktor Hovland odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Hovland’s recent form
- Hovland has made the cut seven times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Hovland has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- Hovland has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -1 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Hovland at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In his last two trips to this event, Hovland has an average finishing position of 22nd.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Hovland finished 21st when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 77 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,286).
- The average course Hovland has played over the last year (7,327 yards) is 118 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,209 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Viktor Hovland 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||21||69-65-73 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||70-70-75-70 (+5)||9.584||1.748||$43,839|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||72-76-71-73 (+4)||2.276||5.060||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-70-68-71 (-6)||-0.44||4.08||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||71-73-68-69 (-7)||11.516||-3.143||$525,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||69-66-75-74 (-4)||10.098||2.082||$908,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||4||71-64-65-70 (-14)||6.473||5.090||$540,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-72||-4.072||0.905||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||69-69-73-67 (-14)||-1.912||-3.219||$108,000|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Hovland’s 41st-place finish last time out at the PGA Championship on May 19-22.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from