Vijay Singh (+100000 odds to win) enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after he missed the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2020 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vijay Singh odds for the Masters Tournament
Singh’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Singhhas not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Singh has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished with a score of +12 in his only made cut over his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Singh at the Masters Tournament
- Singh has an average finish of 52nd with a personal best of finish of 49th at this tournament.
- Singh made the cut in two of his last six entries to this event.
- Singh missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 293 yards longer than the average course Singh has played over the past year (7,182 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 278.4 strokes per tournament with an average score of -6.0 relative to par. That’s 9.3 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vijay Singh 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-73||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from