Victor Perez enters play in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +12500 odds to win after a ninth-place showing in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass March 11-14 in his last action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Victor Perez odds for the Masters Tournament
Perez’s recent form
- Perez will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Perez has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five appearances.
- Perez has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1.2 in his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Perez at the Masters Tournament
- Perez finished 46th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,294 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- Perez will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,341 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 283.0 strokes and an average score of -1.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Victor Perez 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||73-71-69-67 (-8)||$339,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||68||69-74-78-75 (+8)||$19,344|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||52||69-75-75-73 (+4)||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Perez’s ninth-place finish in his most recent outing at THE PLAYERS Championship (TPC Sawgrass, March 11-14).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from