Victor Oladipo’s Houston Rockets square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday. Oladipo has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Victor Oladipo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Oladipo has played in 28 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 17 of them.
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Oladipo is set at 22.5 points. That’s 1.7 more points than his season average of 20.8.
- In nine of 28 games this season (32.1%) Oladipo has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Oladipo’s average points prop this season has been set at 17 points, which he’s outscored by 3.8 points on average this year.
- Oladipo has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just eight out of 17 times (47.1%).
- In 20 of 28 contests this season (71.4%), Oladipo scored more than his average points over/under of 17.
- The Thunder’s opponents are averaging 112.2 points per game, which is the 14th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Oladipo has had a prop bet set for assists in 16 of 28 total games this season.
- Oladipo’s year-long assist average — 4.7 per game — is 0.2 assists higher than Sunday’s assist prop bet total (4.5).
- In 14 out of 28 games this season (50%) Oladipo has had more than 4.5 assists.
- Oladipo has averaged 4.7 assists per game, 0.1 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.6.
- Oladipo has dished out 4.6 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in half of his games.
- Opponents of the Thunder have averaged 24.7 assists per game this season, the 16th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Oladipo vs the Thunder
Bet on the Rockets vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from