The Vermont Catamounts (9-10, 3-2 America East) host the NJIT Highlanders (5-13, 2-3 America East) in a matchup of America East rivals at Patrick Gymnasium, tipping off at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 22, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Catamounts’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Highlanders ( ).
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of January 22, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Vermont vs NJIT Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Vermont Offense Vs. NJIT Defense
|Vermont Offense||Stats (Rank)||NJIT Defense|
|67.9 (283)||Points/Gm||70.8 (223)|
|16.9 (53)||Possessions/Game||4.4 (2)|
|44.5 (188)||Field Goal %||44.8 (253)|
|33.3 (230)||3PT %||33.8 (192)|
|51.5 (159)||Effective FG %||51.3 (250)|
|54.1 (206)||True Shooting %||55.4 (200)|
NJIT Offense Vs. Vermont Defense
|NJIT Offense||Stats (Rank)||Vermont Defense|
|67.0 (303)||Points/Gm||67.9 (146)|
|4.4 (363)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (309)|
|42.4 (294)||Field Goal %||45.1 (269)|
|33.2 (235)||3PT %||35.2 (258)|
|48.3 (298)||Effective FG %||51.5 (260)|
|51.5 (302)||True Shooting %||55.1 (190)|
Best Betting Sites For Vermont vs NJIT
Vermont Betting Insights
- Vermont has put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- Vermont’s games have hit the over nine out of 18 times this season.
- The Catamounts’ 18 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 132.5 points 10 times.
- Vermont’s matchups this year have an average total of 135.8, 3.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
NJIT Betting Insights
- NJIT has covered nine times in 17 chances against the spread this year.
- The Highlanders have covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- NJIT’s games have hit the over 11 out of 17 times this season.
- The Highlanders have played 10 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The average over/under for NJIT’s outings this season is 137.8, 5.3 more points than this game’s total.
Vermont Key Players
- The Catamounts rebounds and assists leader is Robin Duncan. He grabs 6.8 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Vermont is led in scoring by Aaron Deloney’s 11.9 points per game.
- Deloney knocks down 1.9 treys per game to lead the Catamounts.
- Finn Sullivan racks up 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
NJIT Key Players
- The Highlanders leader in scoring is Miles Coleman with 14.5 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds per game and 2.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to NJIT leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Kevin Osawe with 8.2 rebounds per game and Raheim Sullivan with 3.4 assists per game.
- Adam Hess makes more threes per game than any other member of the Highlanders, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Nobody on NJIT grabs more steals than Mekhi Gray (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Souleymane Diakite (0.9 per game).