The Binghamton Bearcats (8-11, 4-2 America East) will host the Vermont Catamounts (10-10, 4-2 America East) after winning three home games in a row. The matchup starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Catamounts’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Bearcats ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Vermont vs Binghamton Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Vermont Offense Vs. Binghamton Defense
|Vermont Offense||Stats (Rank)||Binghamton Defense|
|68.8 (248)||Points/Gm||71.3 (236)|
|19.2 (28)||Possessions/Game||14.5 (206)|
|45.0 (153)||Field Goal %||43.9 (191)|
|33.5 (217)||3PT %||33.3 (158)|
|52.1 (124)||Effective FG %||50.0 (181)|
|54.7 (176)||True Shooting %||54.9 (184)|
Binghamton Offense Vs. Vermont Defense
|Binghamton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Vermont Defense|
|68.9 (241)||Points/Gm||68.0 (146)|
|14.5 (155)||Possessions/Game||19.2 (335)|
|44.6 (181)||Field Goal %||45.1 (269)|
|29.9 (335)||3PT %||36.0 (293)|
|49.3 (264)||Effective FG %||51.5 (256)|
|52.8 (251)||True Shooting %||55.1 (186)|
Best Betting Sites For Vermont vs Binghamton
Vermont Betting Insights
- Vermont is 10-9-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 8.5-point favorites this season, the Catamounts have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Vermont and its opponents have combined to hit the over 10 out of 19 times this season.
- The Catamounts and their opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 11 of 19 games this season.
- The average total in Vermont’s outings this year is 136.8, 4.3 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Binghamton Betting Insights
- Binghamton is 8-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Bearcats have covered the spread twice this season (2-4 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- A total of eight Binghamton’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Bearcats have played 12 games this season that ended with a combined score over 132.5 points.
- The average over/under for Binghamton’s contests this season is 140.2, 7.7 more points than this game’s total.
Vermont Key Players
- Robin Duncan leads the Catamounts in both rebounds (6.8 per game) and assists (3.8 per game).
- Aaron Deloney paces Vermont with 11.6 points per game.
- The Catamounts are led by Deloney from beyond the arc. He hits 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Vermont’s steals leader is Duncan, who averages 0.9 per game. Finn Sullivan leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a contest.
Binghamton Key Players
- Jacob Falko holds the top spot on the Bearcats scoring and assist lists, tallying 14.1 points and 3.4 assists per game.
- Miles Gibson’s 5.6 rebounds per game paces Binghamton’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.0 points per game.
- Falko leads the Bearcats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.3 made threes per game.
- Falko tops Binghamton in steals with 1.2 per game, and Tariq Balogun leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.