The VCU Rams (26-7, 15-3 A-10) will try to extend an eight-game win streak when they host the Dayton Flyers (22-11, 12-6 A-10) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at Barclays Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Flyers ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of March 12, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
VCU vs Dayton Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
VCU Offense Vs. Dayton Defense
|VCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dayton Defense|
|71.5 (186)||Points/Gm||60.8 (10)|
|33.3 (231)||Possessions/Game||29.4 (13)|
|46.5 (65)||Field Goal %||39.1 (6)|
|34.4 (174)||3PT %||28.4 (4)|
|52.2 (115)||Effective FG %||44.8 (7)|
|56.4 (76)||True Shooting %||45.9 (2)|
Dayton Offense Vs. VCU Defense
|Dayton Offense||Stats (Rank)||VCU Defense|
|69.0 (248)||Points/Gm||63.1 (25)|
|29.4 (351)||Possessions/Game||33.3 (133)|
|47.2 (35)||Field Goal %||41.9 (61)|
|34.5 (168)||3PT %||32.9 (104)|
|53.6 (51)||Effective FG %||47.6 (55)|
|57.0 (61)||True Shooting %||50.0 (15)|
Best Betting Sites For VCU vs Dayton
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
VCU Betting Insights
- VCU is 16-15-2 ATS this season.
- The Rams have covered the spread 13 times this season (13-12-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- VCU’s games have hit the over 14 out of 33 times this season.
- In 24 of 33 games this season, the Rams and their opponents have scored more than 125 points.
- The average point total in VCU’s matchups this year is 134.7, 9.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
Dayton Betting Insights
- Dayton has put together a 16-17-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Flyers have been an underdog by 2 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- So far this year, 12 out of Dayton’s 33 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Flyers have played 23 games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 125 points.
- Dayton’s average game total this season has been 129.8, 4.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
VCU Key Players
- Adrian Baldwin Jr. leads the Rams in scoring (12.6 points per game) and assists (5.8 assists per game).
- Jalen Deloach paces VCU with 6.9 rebounds per game.
- David Shriver is the top three-point shooter for the Rams, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Baldwin Jr leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Deloach collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace VCU.
Dayton Key Players
- The Flyers leader in scoring is DaRon Holmes II with 18.1 points per game. He also adds 7.8 rebounds per game and 1.8 assists per game.
- The Dayton leaders in rebounds and assists are Toumani Camara (8.7 rebounds per game) and Mike Sharavjamts (2.6 assists per game).
- Koby Brea leads the Flyers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Camara tops Dayton in steals with 1.2 per game, and Holmes II leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.