Vaughn Taylor hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. Greensboro, North Carolina will host the tournament on the par 70 course from August 4- 7. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion at this event.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Vaughn Taylor odds for the Wyndham Championship
Taylor’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Taylor finished outside the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five appearances.
- Taylor has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished -10 relative to par in his only made cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Taylor at the Wyndham Championship
- Taylor has average finish of 45th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 39th-place.
- Taylor has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Taylor last played this event in 2019 and finished 39th.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Taylor has played over the last year (7,259 yards) is 132 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vaughn Taylor 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||75-70||-5.996||1.558||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74||7.86||-4.130||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||65-68-73-68 (-10)||17.508||7.672||$39,082|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||68-70-75-67 (E)||16.776||-2.568||$22,568|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-68-70-71 (-9)||-5.676||6.496||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-72||3.904||-2.730||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75||-3.125||-1.59||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||68-71-69-72 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-0.536||-3.644||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||68-72-69-68 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||73-68-75-69 (+5)||0.201||-0.004||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-72-69-70 (-8)||1.159||-1.208||$59,595|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||65-70-69-67 (-9)||3.618||-2.935||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from