Vaughn Taylor heads into the 2021 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 30th in his most recent appearance at this event in 2020.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 7:35 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Vaughn Taylor odds for the The RSM Classic
Taylor’s recent form
- Taylor hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 58th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Taylor has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -1.5 over his last five tournaments.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Taylor at The RSM Classic
- Over Taylor’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 two times, and his average finish at the event is 16th.
- Taylor made the cut in three of his last five entries to this event.
- Taylor finished 30th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vaughn Taylor 2021 results
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||76-71||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||58||70-71-75-69 (-3)||$15,680|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MDF||N/A||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||2||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||72-55||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||42||65-72-72-69 (-10)||$12,425|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||34||69-66-68-71 (-10)||$30,956|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||74-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-69||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||52||67-72-72-73 (E)||$17,484|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||69-72-71-75 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-70||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-77||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||6||70-67-69-68 (-10)||$241,500|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||71-74-70-72 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||78||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||77-70||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||39||71-72-71-68 (-6)||$10,962|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||21||67-73-71-69 (-8)||$81,822|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-70||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||60||73-67-74-71 (-3)||$15,008|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||64-66-68-68 (-14)||$50,710|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from