Vaughn Taylor enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. A total of 170 competitors will head to Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31 for this event, which was last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:26 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Vaughn Taylor odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Taylor’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Taylor has an average finish of 39th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Taylor has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Taylor at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Taylor finished 46th in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- The last time Taylor played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while Detroit Golf Club is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Taylor has played over the last year (7,252 yards) is 88 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vaughn Taylor 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||75-70||-5.996||1.558||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74||7.86||-4.130||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||65-68-73-68 (-10)||17.508||7.672||$39,082|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||68-70-75-67 (E)||16.776||-2.568||$22,568|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-68-70-71 (-9)||-5.676||6.496||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-72||3.904||-2.730||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75||-3.125||-1.59||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||68-71-69-72 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-0.536||-3.644||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||68-72-69-68 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||73-68-75-69 (+5)||0.201||-0.004||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-72-69-70 (-8)||1.159||-1.208||$59,595|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||65-70-69-67 (-9)||3.618||-2.935||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from