In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Taylor from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of June 12, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Vaughn Taylor odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Taylor’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Taylor has an average finish of 61st.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Taylor hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 61st.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five appearances.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Taylor at the RBC Canadian Open
- Taylor has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- Taylor made the cut in one of his last three entries to this event.
- Taylor finished 48th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,025 yards, 247 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Taylor has played over the last year (7,226 yards) is 201 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,025 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vaughn Taylor 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||68-70-75 (E)||–||–||$22,568|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-68-70-71 (-9)||-5.676||6.496||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-72||3.904||-2.730||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75||-3.125||-1.59||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||68-71-69-72 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-0.536||-3.644||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||68-72-69-68 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||73-68-75-69 (+5)||0.201||-0.004||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-72-69-70 (-8)||1.159||-1.208||$59,595|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||65-70-69-67 (-9)||3.618||-2.935||$27,375|
Check out all the details from Taylor’s 73rd-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from