In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Taylor from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Vaughn Taylor odds for the 3M Open
Taylor’s recent form
- In his last five events, Taylor has an average finish of 61st.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Taylor has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Taylor at the 3M Open
- In his last three trips to this event, Taylor placed 106th in his only finish.
- Taylor has made the cut one time in his last three entries to the event.
- Taylor finished 106th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Taylor finished with one birdie and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- Taylor will take to the 7,428-yard course this week at TPC Twin Cities after having played courses with an average length of 7,263 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Vaughn Taylor 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||106||75 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74||7.86||-4.130||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||65-68-73-68 (-10)||17.508||7.672||$39,082|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||68-70-75-67 (E)||16.776||-2.568||$22,568|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-68-70-71 (-9)||-5.676||6.496||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-72||3.904||-2.730||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75||-3.125||-1.59||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||68-71-69-72 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-0.536||-3.644||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||68-72-69-68 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||73-68-75-69 (+5)||0.201||-0.004||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||68-72-69-70 (-8)||1.159||-1.208||$59,595|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||65-70-69-67 (-9)||3.618||-2.935||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from