The Vanderbilt Commodores (20-14) will host the Yale Bulldogs (21-8) after winning six straight home games. The contest begins at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Commodores’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Bulldogs ( ).
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 14, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Vanderbilt vs Yale Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Vanderbilt Offense Vs. Yale Defense
|Vanderbilt Offense||Stats (Rank)||Yale Defense|
|72.5 (159)||Points/Gm||63.0 (25)|
|34.5 (160)||Possessions/Game||30.3 (22)|
|42.9 (280)||Field Goal %||39.8 (13)|
|34.2 (179)||3PT %||32.0 (69)|
|50.1 (227)||Effective FG %||46.3 (21)|
|53.9 (200)||True Shooting %||51.8 (61)|
Yale Offense Vs. Vanderbilt Defense
|Yale Offense||Stats (Rank)||Vanderbilt Defense|
|76.2 (72)||Points/Gm||72.1 (240)|
|30.3 (343)||Possessions/Game||34.5 (200)|
|48.1 (21)||Field Goal %||43.4 (137)|
|36.2 (72)||3PT %||31.4 (46)|
|54.5 (31)||Effective FG %||49.2 (120)|
|57.4 (47)||True Shooting %||52.8 (103)|
Best Betting Sites For Vanderbilt vs Yale
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Vanderbilt Betting Insights
- Vanderbilt has compiled a 19-15-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Commodores have an ATS record of 6-7.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to hit the over 20 out of 34 times this season.
- In 13 of 34 games this season, the Commodores and their opponents have gone over 146 points.
- The average point total in Vanderbilt’s games this season is 144.6, 1.4 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Yale Betting Insights
- Yale is 17-9-1 ATS this year.
- The Bulldogs have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- A total of 10 Yale’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Bulldogs have played eight games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 146 points.
- Yale’s games this season have had an average of 139.2 points, 6.8 fewer points than this game’s total.
Vanderbilt Key Players
- Liam Robbins leads the Commodores in scoring (15.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 rebounds per game).
- Vanderbilt’s assists leader is Ezra Manjon, who dishes out 3.9 per game.
- Myles Stute knocks down 2.2 treys per game to lead the Commodores.
- Vanderbilt’s steals leader is Jordan Wright, who grabs 1.0 per game. Robbins leads the team averaging 3.0 blocks an outing.
Yale Key Players
- Matt Knowling owns the Bulldogs top spot in scoring with 14.1 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- The Yale leaders in rebounds and assists are EJ Jarvis (5.4 rebounds per game) and Bez Mbeng (3.2 assists per game).
- John Poulakidas is tops from three-point range for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.3 treys per game.
- Mbeng tops Yale in steals with 1.4 per game, and Jarvis leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.