The Vanderbilt Commodores (2-1) take on the Winthrop Eagles (1-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Commodores’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 7:59 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Vanderbilt vs Winthrop Betting Odds
Vanderbilt Offense Vs. Winthrop Defense (From 2020-21)
|Vanderbilt Offense||Stats (Rank)||Winthrop Defense|
|71.8 (153)||Points/Gm||67 (81)|
|68.3 (201)||Possessions/Game||71.7 (271)|
|43 (230)||Field Goal %||43 (159)|
|34.9 (121)||3PT %||32.4 (96)|
|51.2 (124)||Effective FG %||49 (141)|
|55.3 (105)||True Shooting %||52.4 (132)|
Winthrop Offense vs. Vanderbilt Defense (From 2020-21)
|Winthrop Offense||Stats (Rank)||Vanderbilt Defense|
|78.9 (32)||Points/Gm||72.4 (239)|
|71 (90)||Possessions/Game||68.5 (146)|
|45.7 (83)||Field Goal %||45.8 (276)|
|35.2 (106)||3PT %||33.8 (186)|
|52.6 (76)||Effective FG %||52.1 (270)|
|56 (79)||True Shooting %||55.8 (290)|
Vanderbilt Betting Insights
- Vanderbilt covered 15 times in 26 chances against the spread last season.
- The Commodores had an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites last season.
- Vanderbilt’s games went over the point total 14 out of 26 times last season.
- Vanderbilt’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 145.5 points 14 times.
- The Commodores had an average total of 143.9 in their matchups last season, 1.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Winthrop Betting Insights
- Winthrop compiled a 15-17-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Eagles won their only game last season when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- In Winthrop’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times.
- Winthrop combined with its opponent to score more than 145.5 points in 12 of 32 games last season.
- The Eagles had a 149.6-point average over/under in their outings last year, 4.1 more points than the point total for this game.
Vanderbilt Key Players
- Scotty Pippen Jr put up 20.8 points per game last season while tacking on 4.9 assists.
- Jordan Wright pulled down 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Pippen Jr knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
- Pippen Jr averaged 1.8 steals per game. Wright collected 0.3 blocks an outing.
Winthrop Key Players
- Chandler Vaudrin put up 12 points per game last season and added 7.3 rebounds and 6.9 assists.
- Josh Corbin had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Vaudrin averaged 1.2 steals per game. Chase Claxton collected 0.7 blocks a game.