The Vanderbilt Commodores (21-14) will host the Michigan Wolverines (18-15) after winning seven straight home games. The contest starts at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Commodores’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Wolverines ( ).
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
Vanderbilt vs Michigan Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Vanderbilt Offense Vs. Michigan Defense
|Vanderbilt Offense||Stats (Rank)||Michigan Defense|
|72.5 (159)||Points/Gm||69.7 (163)|
|33.5 (229)||Possessions/Game||36.2 (265)|
|42.8 (287)||Field Goal %||42.6 (95)|
|34.1 (182)||3PT %||32.1 (76)|
|50.0 (230)||Effective FG %||48.0 (70)|
|54.0 (198)||True Shooting %||51.0 (42)|
Michigan Offense Vs. Vanderbilt Defense
|Michigan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Vanderbilt Defense|
|73.6 (133)||Points/Gm||71.8 (234)|
|36.2 (98)||Possessions/Game||33.5 (134)|
|45.1 (151)||Field Goal %||43.1 (128)|
|35.2 (115)||3PT %||31.5 (50)|
|51.7 (144)||Effective FG %||48.9 (109)|
|55.1 (141)||True Shooting %||52.5 (90)|
Best Betting Sites For Vanderbilt vs Michigan
Vanderbilt Betting Insights
- Vanderbilt has put together a 20-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Commodores are 7-8 ATS this season when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 20 out of 35 times this season.
- Commodores games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 148 points 13 times.
- Vanderbilt’s outings this year have an average point total of 144.3, 3.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Michigan Betting Insights
- Michigan has put together an 18-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Wolverines have an ATS record of 7-4-1.
- So far this year, 19 out of Michigan’s 33 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Wolverines have combined with their opponents to score more than 148 points in 15 of 33 games this season.
- The average over/under for Michigan’s matchups this season is 143.3, 4.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Vanderbilt Key Players
- The Commodores points and rebounds leader is Liam Robbins. He puts up 15.0 points per game and grabs 6.8 rebounds.
- Vanderbilt’s assists leader is Ezra Manjon, who racks up 3.8 per game.
- The Commodores are led by Myles Stute from beyond the arc. He hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Vanderbilt’s steals leader is Jordan Wright, who collects 1.1 per game. Robbins leads the team averaging 3.0 blocks a contest.
Michigan Key Players
- Hunter Dickinson leads the team in both scoring (18.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.0 rebounds per game).
- Dug McDaniel puts in work dishing out assists and is Michigan’s assist leader with 3.6 per game.
- Jett Howard is tops from three-point range for the Wolverines, hitting 2.7 treys per game.
- Michigan’s Kobe Bufkin has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Dickinson is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.