The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (6-25, 1-17 C-USA) hope to stop an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the UTSA Roadrunners (10-21, 3-15 C-USA) on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Roadrunners’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Golden Eagles ( ).
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 8, 2022 at 7:59 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UTSA vs Southern Miss Betting Odds
UTSA Offense Vs. Southern Miss Defense
|UTSA Offense||Stats (Rank)||Southern Miss Defense|
|67.4 (270)||Points/Gm||74.9 (312)|
|69.8 (100)||Possessions/Game||68.6 (169)|
|39.4 (351)||Field Goal %||44.8 (264)|
|29.6 (345)||3PT %||37.7 (349)|
|44.4 (354)||Effective FG %||52.8 (319)|
|47.9 (338)||True Shooting %||55.4 (311)|
Southern Miss Offense Vs. UTSA Defense
|Southern Miss Offense||Stats (Rank)||UTSA Defense|
|64.5 (326)||Points/Gm||72.5 (267)|
|67.8 (189)||Possessions/Game||70.6 (263)|
|43.1 (233)||Field Goal %||45.4 (292)|
|31.4 (286)||3PT %||35.7 (301)|
|47.8 (290)||Effective FG %||52.3 (300)|
|51 (284)||True Shooting %||53.9 (242)|
UTSA Betting Insights
- UTSA is 15-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Roadrunners have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season.
- UTSA and its opponents have combined to hit the over 15 out of 29 times this season.
- UTSA and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points in 16 of 29 games this season.
- The Roadrunners have an average total of 139.2 in their outings this year, 0.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
Southern Miss Betting Insights
- Southern Miss has won 11 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 18 times.
- The Golden Eagles are 9-15 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Southern Miss’ games have hit the over 19 out of 29 times this season.
- Southern Miss and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points in 15 of 29 games this season.
- The Golden Eagles have had an average of 135.1 points scored in their games so far this season, 3.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UTSA Key Players
- The Roadrunners points and rebounds leader is Jacob Germany. He averages 14.7 points per game and adds 7.2 rebounds.
- UTSA’s assists leader is Eric Czumbel, who dishes out 2.7 per game.
- Dhieu Deing is the top three-point shooter for the Roadrunners, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- UTSA’s blocks leader is Germany, who averages 0.8 per game. Deing leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
Southern Miss Key Players
- Tyler Stevenson is at the top of the Golden Eagles scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 14.5 points per game and 7.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Walyn Napper puts in work handing out assists and is Southern Miss’ assist leader with 4.1 per game.
- Jaron Pierre Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Golden Eagles, knocking down 2.3 treys per game.
- Napper tops Southern Miss in steals with 0.9 per game, and Isaih Moore leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.