The IUPUI Jaguars (0-4) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the UTSA Roadrunners (2-2) at 5:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at UTSA Convocation Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Roadrunners’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Jaguars ( ).
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 4:01 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
UTSA vs IUPUI Betting Odds
UTSA Offense Vs. IUPUI Defense (From 2020-21)
|UTSA Offense||Stats (Rank)||IUPUI Defense|
|78.8 (33)||Points/Gm||75.8 (295)|
|72.7 (48)||Possessions/Game||74.4 (332)|
|44.7 (129)||Field Goal %||47.2 (318)|
|33.4 (188)||3PT %||30.4 (29)|
|50.8 (145)||Effective FG %||52.5 (285)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||55.1 (256)|
IUPUI Offense vs. UTSA Defense (From 2020-21)
|IUPUI Offense||Stats (Rank)||UTSA Defense|
|71.2 (176)||Points/Gm||73.3 (259)|
|71.5 (80)||Possessions/Game||73.1 (308)|
|42.3 (260)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|49.0 (231)||Effective FG %||48.8 (122)|
|52.8 (216)||True Shooting %||52.9 (159)|
UTSA Betting Insights
- UTSA put together a 17-14-1 ATS record last year.
- UTSA’s games hit the over 18 out of 32 times last season.
- UTSA’s 32 games last season went over this contest’s total of 132 points 29 times.
- The Roadrunners had an average total of 147.8 in their contests last season, 15.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
IUPUI Betting Insights
- IUPUI covered nine times in 20 chances against the spread last season.
- The Jaguars did not cover the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Last year, 10 of IUPUI’s games went over the point total.
- IUPUI played 15 games last season that had more than 132 combined points scored.
- The Jaguars had a 146.8-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 14.8 more points than the point total for this game.
UTSA Key Players
- Jhivvan Jackson put up 19.9 points per game last season.
- Jacob Germany grabbed 6.0 rebounds per game and Keaton Wallace averaged 3.4 assists per game.
- Jackson had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Eric Parrish averaged 1.1 steals per game. Germany collected 1.2 blocks a game.
IUPUI Key Players
- Marcus Burk put up 21.8 points per game last season.
- Mike Depersia collected 3.9 assists per game and Elyjah Goss pulled down 11.6 rebounds per outing.
- Jaylen Minnett had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Burk collected 1.8 steals per game. Goss averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.