The Utah Valley Wolverines (2-1) battle the Long Beach State Beach (1-1) at Walter Pyramid on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The game begins at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Beach’s (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Wolverines ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of November 17, 2021 at 8:02 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Long Beach State vs Utah Valley Betting Odds
Long Beach State Offense Vs. Utah Valley Defense (From 2020-21)
|Long Beach State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah Valley Defense|
|73.8 (107)||Points/Gm||74.3 (278)|
|75 (18)||Possessions/Game||74.2 (327)|
|44.5 (142)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|35.9 (77)||3PT %||34.2 (211)|
|50.6 (153)||Effective FG %||48.2 (95)|
|54.4 (141)||True Shooting %||51.6 (84)|
Utah Valley Offense vs. Long Beach State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Utah Valley Offense||Stats (Rank)||Long Beach State Defense|
|74.2 (98)||Points/Gm||79.4 (331)|
|70.9 (96)||Possessions/Game||74.9 (337)|
|47.5 (32)||Field Goal %||43 (159)|
|34.6 (130)||3PT %||34.4 (222)|
|52.2 (87)||Effective FG %||49.5 (169)|
|55.2 (109)||True Shooting %||53.3 (180)|
Long Beach State Betting Insights
- Long Beach State compiled a 9-7-0 ATS record last year.
- The Beach did not cover the spread last season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- A total of 10 of Long Beach State’s games last season went over the point total.
- In nine of 16 games last season, Long Beach State and its opponents combined to score more than 152 points.
- The average total in Beach matchups last season was 148, four fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Utah Valley Betting Insights
- Utah Valley put together an 11-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Wolverines were an underdog by 2.5 points or more 11 times last year, and covered the spread in five of those games.
- Utah Valley and its opponents combined to hit the over nine out of 20 times last year.
- Utah Valley played eight games last season that ended with a combined score above 152 points.
- Wolverines matchups last year had a 143.9-point average over/under, 8.1 fewer points than this game’s total.
Long Beach State Key Players
- Michael Carter III put up 13.9 points per game last season.
- Isaiah Washington collected 4.8 assists per game and Chance Hunter grabbed 5.8 rebounds per outing.
- Jadon Jones had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Carter III averaged 1.2 steals per game. Joe Hampton collected 0.8 blocks an outing.
Utah Valley Key Players
- Trey Woodbury scored 15.6 points per game last season and contributed 3.8 assists.
- Fardaws Aimaq collected 15 rebounds per game.
- Woodbury was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.6 per game.
- Jamison Overton averaged 1.4 steals per game. Aimaq collected 1.7 blocks a game.