The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The New Mexico Lobos are heavy, underdogs as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Utah State Aggies on Wednesday, January 6, at Dreamstyle Arena. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on CBS Sports and the matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State has managed to cover the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 1-2 against the spread.
- In 33.3% of their games this season (1/3), the Aggies and their opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Utah State Players to Watch
New Mexico Players to Watch
- In two out of New Mexico’s three games this season (66.7%), the competing teams scored more points than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- Together, the two teams combine for 159.9 points per game, 20.4 points more than the total of 139.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.3 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 141.2 points, 1.7 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.5 points separates the average total points bet in Lobos games (150 points) and this contest’s over/under (139.5 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Utah State||Neutral Court||-11.5||144.5||-811||540||Conference Tournament||75-70 UT ST|
|2/29/2020||Utah State||New Mexico||-8||146.5||-388||292||Regular Season||66-64 N MEX|
|2/20/2019||N/A||Utah State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-55 UT ST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||New Mexico||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-66 UT ST|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from