The Utah Utes (3-0) take a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Sam Houston Bearkats (3-0), who have won three straight as well. The contest starts at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 17, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Utes’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Bearkats ( ).
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of November 17, 2022 at 9:38 PM ET.
Utah vs Sam Houston Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Utah Offense Vs. Sam Houston Defense (From 2021-22)
|Utah Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sam Houston Defense|
|69.7 (213)||Points/Gm||63.1 (26)|
|62.8 (256)||Possessions/Game||64.2 (177)|
|41.9 (289)||Field Goal %||40.7 (40)|
|33.5 (198)||3PT %||31.0 (53)|
|48.4 (273)||Effective FG %||47.3 (71)|
|53.1 (204)||True Shooting %||51.1 (109)|
Sam Houston Offense vs. Utah Defense (From 2021-22)
|Sam Houston Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah Defense|
|68.8 (236)||Points/Gm||70.9 (226)|
|64.2 (178)||Possessions/Game||62.8 (100)|
|42.7 (256)||Field Goal %||43.7 (199)|
|34.3 (145)||3PT %||32.9 (149)|
|49.9 (202)||Effective FG %||49.4 (170)|
|51.8 (258)||True Shooting %||51.0 (102)|
Best Betting Sites For Utah vs Sam Houston
Utah Betting Insights
- Utah compiled an 11-17-3 ATS record last year.
- The Utes were favored by 10 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- Last season, 16 Utah games went over the point total.
- The Utes’ 31 games last season went over this contest’s total of 131.5 points 20 times.
- Utah’s matchups last season had an average of 140.6 points, 9.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Sam Houston Betting Insights
- Sam Houston went 20-9-1 ATS last year.
- The Bearkats were an underdog by 10 points or more four times last year, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- Sam Houston and its opponent combined to hit the over 12 out of 30 times last season.
- The Bearkats played 14 games last season that finished with a combined score over 131.5 points.
- Sam Houston’s matchups last year had a 131.9 average amount of points, 0.4 more than this game’s over/under.
Utah Key Players
- Branden Carlson contributed 13.6 points per game last season.
- Rollie Worster dished out 3.1 assists a game and Marco Anthony grabbed 7.0 rebounds per contest.
- Gabe Madsen had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Worster grabbed 0.9 steals per game. Carlson averaged 1.6 blocks an outing.
Sam Houston Key Players
- Savion Flagg was solid last season with 18.6 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Jaden Ray notched 3.9 assists per game.
- Demarkus Lampley knocked down 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Javion May grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Tristan Ikpe averaged 0.8 blocks a contest.