The Utah Utes (14-7, 7-3 Pac-12) hit the road in Pac-12 action against the Oregon State Beavers (8-12, 2-7 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Utes’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Beavers ( ).
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Utah vs Oregon State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Utah Offense Vs. Oregon State Defense
|Utah Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oregon State Defense|
|71.9 (178)||Points/Gm||66.8 (107)|
|15.8 (144)||Possessions/Game||8.9 (10)|
|45.6 (123)||Field Goal %||41.9 (91)|
|34.9 (140)||3PT %||31.9 (105)|
|51.6 (152)||Effective FG %||48.0 (99)|
|55.0 (160)||True Shooting %||54.1 (150)|
Oregon State Offense Vs. Utah Defense
|Oregon State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah Defense|
|63.8 (342)||Points/Gm||62.3 (26)|
|8.9 (354)||Possessions/Game||15.8 (218)|
|43.1 (259)||Field Goal %||37.4 (4)|
|34.2 (174)||3PT %||28.0 (7)|
|49.5 (253)||Effective FG %||42.6 (4)|
|54.0 (209)||True Shooting %||45.7 (5)|
Best Betting Sites For Utah vs Oregon State
Utah Betting Insights
- Utah has covered 12 times in 21 games with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season, the Utes have an ATS record of 7-3.
- In Utah’s 21 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- The Utes and their opponents have gone over 129.5 combined points in 14 of 21 games this season.
- Utah has an average point total of 134.1 in its contests this year, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Oregon State Betting Insights
- Oregon State has covered nine times in 19 chances against the spread this year.
- When playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Beavers have an ATS record of 6-4.
- A total of six Oregon State’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- Beavers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 129.5 points in 10 of 19 outings.
- Oregon State’s average game total this season has been 130.6, 1.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Utah Key Players
- The Utes points and rebounds leader is Branden Carlson. He contributes 17.0 points per game and pulls down 7.5 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Rollie Worster’s 5.0 per game.
- The Utes are led by Gabe Madsen from long distance. He knocks down 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Carlson, who records 2.2 per game. Madsen leads the team averaging 1.0 steal an outing.
Oregon State Key Players
- Jordan Pope holds the top spot on the Beavers scoring and assist lists, tallying 12.4 points and 2.8 assists per game.
- Dzmitry Ryuny collects all of the boards and is the Oregon State leader in rebounds, pulling down 4.9 per game.
- Pope leads the Beavers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Oregon State’s Pope has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Ryuny is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.