The Boston College Eagles (3-1) aim to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Utah Utes (3-0) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Utes’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Eagles ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 4:08 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Utah vs Boston College Betting Odds
Utah Offense Vs. Boston College Defense (From 2020-21)
|Utah Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston College Defense|
|72.1 (145)||Points/Gm||79.5 (334)|
|67.6 (231)||Possessions/Game||71.7 (271)|
|46.9 (46)||Field Goal %||49.1 (342)|
|35.5 (91)||3PT %||35.5 (276)|
|53.1 (63)||Effective FG %||55.5 (339)|
|57.2 (45)||True Shooting %||58.4 (336)|
Boston College Offense vs. Utah Defense (From 2020-21)
|Boston College Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah Defense|
|71.4 (167)||Points/Gm||69.8 (163)|
|70.9 (96)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (111)|
|42.2 (266)||Field Goal %||44.5 (222)|
|33.1 (202)||3PT %||36 (291)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||50.9 (227)|
|53.3 (200)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
Utah Betting Insights
- Utah went 11-14-0 ATS last season.
- The Utes covered the spread once last season (1-4 ATS) when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Last season, 16 of Utah’s games hit the over.
- Utah’s 25 games last season went over this contest’s total of 133 points 17 times.
- The Utes had an average point total of 138.1 in their matchups last season, 5.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
Boston College Betting Insights
- Boston College won eight games against the spread last year, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Eagles covered the spread four times last season (4-3 ATS) when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- A total of 12 of Boston College’s games last year went over the point total.
- Boston College’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 133 points in 18 of 19 outings.
- The Eagles had a 146-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 13 more points than the point total for this game.
Utah Key Players
- Timmy Allen contributed 17.2 points per game last season while also adding 6.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- Alfonso Plummer was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Allen averaged 1.3 steals per game. Branden Carlson collected 1.7 blocks a game.
Boston College Key Players
- Jay Heath put up 14.5 points per game last season.
- Makai Ashton-Langford collected 3.2 assists a game and Steffon Mitchell grabbed 7.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Heath was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Ashton-Langford averaged 1.7 steals per game. CJ Felder collected 2.2 blocks a game.