The Eastern Illinois Panthers (7-13, 3-4 OVC) will attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (12-8, 4-3 OVC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Kathleen and Tom Elam Center. The game airs at 4:30 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Skyhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Panthers ( ).
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
UT Martin vs Eastern Illinois Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UT Martin Offense Vs. Eastern Illinois Defense
|UT Martin Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Illinois Defense|
|81.6 (19)||Points/Gm||69.6 (193)|
|18.6 (8)||Possessions/Game||14.1 (296)|
|45.6 (123)||Field Goal %||44.4 (223)|
|33.9 (195)||3PT %||34.8 (239)|
|52.0 (127)||Effective FG %||51.9 (275)|
|55.0 (158)||True Shooting %||58.5 (282)|
Eastern Illinois Offense Vs. UT Martin Defense
|Eastern Illinois Offense||Stats (Rank)||UT Martin Defense|
|67.8 (282)||Points/Gm||73.7 (294)|
|14.1 (66)||Possessions/Game||18.6 (357)|
|43.3 (246)||Field Goal %||41.2 (64)|
|30.4 (328)||3PT %||32.0 (106)|
|47.7 (311)||Effective FG %||47.6 (88)|
|50.7 (326)||True Shooting %||55.5 (204)|
Best Betting Sites For UT Martin vs Eastern Illinois
UT Martin Betting Insights
- UT Martin has covered six times in 16 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Skyhawks have been favored by 9 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- In UT Martin’s 16 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- The Skyhawks and their opponents have gone over 142.5 combined points in 10 of 16 games this season.
- UT Martin has an average total of 155.3 in its contests this year, 12.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Illinois Betting Insights
- Eastern Illinois has put together a 9-8-1 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 9-point underdogs this year, the Panthers have an ATS record of 5-1.
- In Eastern Illinois’ 18 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- The Panthers have played seven games this season that ended with a combined score over 142.5 points.
- The average over/under for Eastern Illinois’ matchups this season is 137.3, 5.2 fewer points than this game’s point total.
UT Martin Key Players
- Parker Stewart leads the Skyhawks scoring 16.6 points per game.
- KK Curry paces UT Martin with 6.2 rebounds per game and Jordan Sears leads the squad with 2.4 assists per contest.
- Stewart is the top three-point shooter for the Skyhawks, hitting 2.9 per game.
- KJ Simon grabs 1.8 steals and 0.8 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Eastern Illinois Key Players
- Yaakema Rose Jr. racks up 4.3 rebounds per game, 3.5 assists per game, and 9.7 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Panthers in both rebounds and assists.
- Kinyon Hodges has outperformed his Eastern Illinois teammates in scoring, putting up 13.8 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Cameron Haffner leads the Panthers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.0 made three per game.
- Nobody on Eastern Illinois grabs more steals than Sincere Malone (2.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Nick Ellington (1.0 per game).