The USC Trojans (22-9, 14-6 Pac-12) host the Arizona State Sun Devils (21-11, 11-9 Pac-12) in a matchup of Pac-12 rivals at T-Mobile Arena, tipping off at 11:30 PM ET on Thursday, March 9, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Trojans’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Sun Devils ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of March 9, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
USC vs Arizona State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
USC Offense Vs. Arizona State Defense
|USC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State Defense|
|72.8 (154)||Points/Gm||67.3 (97)|
|37.6 (25)||Possessions/Game||38.7 (348)|
|45.7 (112)||Field Goal %||39.3 (10)|
|34.3 (179)||3PT %||33.0 (119)|
|51.4 (172)||Effective FG %||45.7 (13)|
|55.6 (116)||True Shooting %||50.1 (19)|
Arizona State Offense Vs. USC Defense
|Arizona State Offense||Stats (Rank)||USC Defense|
|70.5 (203)||Points/Gm||66.9 (85)|
|38.7 (17)||Possessions/Game||37.6 (339)|
|41.7 (314)||Field Goal %||39.1 (7)|
|31.1 (328)||3PT %||32.9 (110)|
|47.8 (311)||Effective FG %||45.2 (10)|
|51.5 (298)||True Shooting %||49.0 (7)|
Best Betting Sites For USC vs Arizona State
Total Bonus Offer
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
GET A FREE
When You Register for DFS
Register for DFS, receive a free NBA Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
USC Betting Insights
- USC is 17-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Trojans have covered the spread six times this season (6-9 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- A total of 16 out of USC’s 31 games this season have hit the over.
- The Trojans’ 31 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 139.5 points 16 times.
- USC’s games this year have an average total of 139.7, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Arizona State Betting Insights
- Arizona State is 14-18-0 ATS this season.
- The Sun Devils have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs this season.
- So far this year, 16 out of Arizona State’s 32 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Sun Devils have played 12 games this season that finished with a combined score over 139.5 points.
- The average total for Arizona State’s games this season is 137.7 points, 1.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
USC Key Players
- The Trojans rebounds and assists leader is Drew Peterson. He averages 6.3 rebounds and adds 4.5 assists per game.
- Boogie Ellis paces USC with 18.1 points per game.
- Ellis knocks down 2.6 treys per game to lead the Trojans.
- USC’s blocks leader is Joshua Morgan, who averages 2.2 per game. Kobe Johnson leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a game.
Arizona State Key Players
- The Sun Devils leader in scoring is Desmond Cambridge with 13.3 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Arizona State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Warren Washington with 6.9 rebounds per game and Frankie Collins with 4.4 assists per game.
- Cambridge makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sun Devils, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Arizona State’s Cambridge has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Washington is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.