The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (1-0) play the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (1-2) at Trask Coliseum on Thursday, November 18, 2021. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Seahawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Chanticleers ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 4:19 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UNC Wilmington vs Coastal Carolina Betting Odds
UNC Wilmington Offense Vs. Coastal Carolina Defense (From 2020-21)
|UNC Wilmington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Coastal Carolina Defense|
|76.3 (59)||Points/Gm||68.2 (110)|
|69.8 (144)||Possessions/Game||74.0 (322)|
|44.2 (167)||Field Goal %||39.3 (10)|
|34.8 (123)||3PT %||30.9 (40)|
|50.5 (161)||Effective FG %||46.2 (28)|
|55.5 (93)||True Shooting %||48.1 (4)|
Coastal Carolina Offense vs. UNC Wilmington Defense (From 2020-21)
|Coastal Carolina Offense||Stats (Rank)||UNC Wilmington Defense|
|79.5 (26)||Points/Gm||72.2 (231)|
|72.0 (64)||Possessions/Game||69.3 (179)|
|45.6 (86)||Field Goal %||46.3 (291)|
|35.8 (78)||3PT %||30.5 (31)|
|52.5 (81)||Effective FG %||50.8 (221)|
|56.2 (72)||True Shooting %||55.0 (252)|
UNC Wilmington Betting Insights
- UNC Wilmington covered six times in 16 games with a spread last season.
- The Seahawks had an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 2-point favorites last season.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 16 times last season.
- UNC Wilmington’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 141 points 10 times.
- The Seahawks had an average total of 144.7 in their matchups last season, 3.7 more points than the over/under for this game.
Coastal Carolina Betting Insights
- Coastal Carolina compiled a 12-13-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Chanticleers were an underdog by 2 points or more four times last year, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- A total of eight of Coastal Carolina’s games last year hit the over.
- Coastal Carolina’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 141 points in 12 of 25 outings.
- Chanticleers matchups last year had a 145.4-point average over/under, 4.4 more points than this game’s total.
UNC Wilmington Key Players
- Ty Gadsden put up 14.8 points per game last season.
- Joe Pridgen collected 8.2 rebounds a game and Mike Okauru dished out 4.0 assists per matchup.
- Gadsden had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Okauru collected 1.8 steals per game. Jake Boggs averaged 0.9 blocks a game.
Coastal Carolina Key Players
- DeVante Jones scored 19.3 points per game last season.
- Essam Mostafa notched 8.9 rebounds per game and Ebrima Dibba averaged 5.5 assists per game.
- Deanthony Tipler hit 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Jones collected 2.8 steals per game. Mostafa averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.