The VMI Keydets (5-16, 0-8 SoCon) aim to end an 11-game road losing streak when they visit the UNC Greensboro Spartans (13-8, 7-1 SoCon) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Spartans’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Keydets ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
UNC Greensboro vs VMI Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UNC Greensboro Offense Vs. VMI Defense
|UNC Greensboro Offense||Stats (Rank)||VMI Defense|
|70.9 (197)||Points/Gm||75.1 (318)|
|8.8 (346)||Possessions/Game||10.9 (70)|
|43.3 (248)||Field Goal %||46.2 (302)|
|34.7 (148)||3PT %||35.9 (288)|
|50.0 (236)||Effective FG %||54.9 (346)|
|54.3 (198)||True Shooting %||61.7 (341)|
VMI Offense Vs. UNC Greensboro Defense
|VMI Offense||Stats (Rank)||UNC Greensboro Defense|
|71.6 (180)||Points/Gm||63.9 (43)|
|10.9 (292)||Possessions/Game||8.8 (18)|
|43.4 (241)||Field Goal %||40.2 (33)|
|37.8 (32)||3PT %||31.0 (62)|
|52.0 (130)||Effective FG %||46.6 (46)|
|54.9 (164)||True Shooting %||51.6 (68)|
Best Betting Sites For UNC Greensboro vs VMI
UNC Greensboro Betting Insights
- UNC Greensboro has covered nine times in 19 chances against the spread this season.
- A total of seven out of UNC Greensboro’s 19 games this season have hit the over.
- The Spartans and their opponents have gone over 133 combined points in nine of 19 games this season.
- UNC Greensboro has an average point total of 134.8 in its matchups this year, 1.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
VMI Betting Insights
- VMI has put together a 9-9-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Keydets have been an underdog by 16 points or more four times this year, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- VMI and its opponents have combined to hit the over 10 out of 18 times this year.
- The Keydets and their opponents have combined to score more than 133 points in 11 of 18 games this season.
- The average over/under for VMI’s contests this season is 146.8, 13.8 more points than this game’s point total.
UNC Greensboro Key Players
- Keyshaun Langley leads the Spartans scoring 13.9 points per game.
- UNC Greensboro is led in rebounding by Keondre Kennedy’s 6.4 rebounds per game and assists by Dante Treacy’s 3.8 assists per game.
- Langley hits 2.7 treys per game to lead the Spartans.
- Kobe Langley leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Mohammed Abdulsalam collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace UNC Greensboro.
VMI Key Players
- Sean Conway holds the top Keydets spot in two categories: scoring (14.5 points per game) and rebounding (5.9 rebounds per game).
- Tony Felder puts in work giving out assists and is VMI’s assist leader with 3.5 per game.
- Conway makes more threes per game than any other member of the Keydets, averaging 2.6 treys per game.
- Conway tops VMI in steals with 1.1 per game, and Tyler Houser leads the squad in blocks with 0.5 per game.