The UNC Greensboro Spartans (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Green Bay Phoenix (0-2) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at McArthur Gymnasium. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Spartans’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Phoenix ( ).
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of November 18, 2021 at 11:59 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UNC Greensboro vs Green Bay Betting Odds
UNC Greensboro Offense Vs. Green Bay Defense (From 2020-21)
|UNC Greensboro Offense||Stats (Rank)||Green Bay Defense|
|73 (122)||Points/Gm||75.6 (293)|
|69.5 (158)||Possessions/Game||67.9 (117)|
|42.1 (270)||Field Goal %||47.6 (332)|
|29.9 (322)||3PT %||37.3 (326)|
|47.9 (277)||Effective FG %||53.9 (319)|
|50.7 (298)||True Shooting %||57.3 (327)|
Green Bay Offense vs. UNC Greensboro Defense (From 2020-21)
|Green Bay Offense||Stats (Rank)||UNC Greensboro Defense|
|71.7 (156)||Points/Gm||67.3 (87)|
|67.9 (216)||Possessions/Game||68.8 (156)|
|43.9 (182)||Field Goal %||41.7 (78)|
|33.7 (174)||3PT %||31.4 (62)|
|49.7 (201)||Effective FG %||48.2 (95)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||52.6 (144)|
UNC Greensboro Betting Insights
- UNC Greensboro put together an 18-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Spartans had an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 9-point favorites last season.
- UNC Greensboro’s games hit the over 14 out of 32 times last season.
- In 24 of 32 games last season, UNC Greensboro and its opponents combined to total more than 124.5 points.
- The average total in Spartans outings last season was 143.7, 19.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay went 14-12-0 ATS last year.
- The Phoenix covered the spread three times last season (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- In Green Bay’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 15 times.
- Green Bay played 23 games last season that had more than 124.5 combined points scored.
- The Phoenix had a 144.5-point average over/under in their contests last year, 20.0 more points than the total for this game.
UNC Greensboro Key Players
- Isaiah Miller scored 19.2 points per game and dished out four assists per outing last season.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam grabbed 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Keyshaun Langley was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Miller averaged 2.5 steals per game. Hayden Koval collected 1.9 blocks a contest.
Green Bay Key Players
- Amari Davis averaged 17.3 points per game last season.
- Emmanuel Ansong pulled down 5.3 rebounds per game and Lucas Stieber averaged four assists per game.
- PJ Pipes had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Davis averaged 1.4 steals per game. Stieber collected 0.9 blocks a game.